i2r Packaging Solutions Limited values people. This includes our staff, our customers, suppliers, contractors and visitors to our business.
i2r believes in the ethical principles underlying the Ethical Trading Initiative Code. We recognise that we have an ethical and social responsibility. This is key to recruiting and retaining staff, to providing an excellent service to our customers and to building good business relationships and partnerships with our suppliers and across the community.
We trade in accordance with the following ethical trading criteria:
- Employment is freely chosen.
- Staff have the right to join or form a trade union.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Child labour is not used.
- Rates of pay are above the national legal standard.
- Working hours are not excessive.
- No discrimination is practised.
- Regular employment is provided.
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed.
Employment Agencies contracted to supply temporary staff shall demonstrate a commitment to this code and shall comply with it.
Employment Agencies contracted to supply temporary staff shall ensure that all staff supplied to i2r Packaging Solutions Limited are eligible to work in the UK.